I posted a brief bio to the right. To keep it fun, here is a little about me:
- What food could you eat every day? Pizza
- Favorite Quote? “Unmangaged time flows toward my weakness” Gordon McDonald
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you? Surf a 30′ wave
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Brendan Fraser.
- Most listened to music genre? Country in the style of Alabama and Brad Paisley
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? If you have not had my wife’s meatloaf, then friend, you have not lived!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Florida
I am a Provisional Elder in the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. Since graduating seminary in 2011, I am continuing through the ordination process with the UMC, working toward Full Elder, by God’s leading.
To get in touch with me, click the contact link above. Otherwise, I hope my blog encourages you to follow Jesus today, and everyday.